So that we can earn your full satisfaction, we only offer the highest quality merchandise that we are certain has the best price/quality ratio. If despite this fact you have reason to return it, please take the following steps so that your claim can be processed as soon as possible.
We will always try to find a solution that will meet your needs, no matter what.
Damage incurred during shipping
- The buyer is obliged to inspect the condition of the shipment at the time of delivery and reject delivery of incomplete or damaged shipments. If, even after inspection, the buyer finds that the merchandise has incurred damage, they are required to inform the seller immediately via e-mail (please list: name, order no., and a description of the damage). The Merchandise Returns Department will arrange for a replacement as soon as possible.
Defects during first use
If a defect comes to your attention during the first use of the product or a maximum of 3 days from the date of sale, the seller will offer an expedited claims process by exchanging for a new, defect-free product if the following conditions have been met:
- The merchandise does not show visible signs of use and it is clear that the defect was not caused by the customer.
- The given merchandise is in store or in stock (otherwise an exchange will not be possible).
Returns during the warranty period
- The buyer is obliged to inform the seller of defects (claim) as soon as they are discovered.
- Claims can only be accepted if they are applied during the warranty period, which is 36 months.
- The buyer must provide proof of sale (such as with a sales receipt).
- The seller is not responsible for damages incurred from improper use of the product or for damages resulting from external events or mishandling. The warranty does not apply to such defects.
- The warranty does not apply to regular wear of the product (or its parts) resulting from use. A reduced product life is not considered a defect, and thus will not be accepted as a reason for return.
- If the buyer employs the law of defective performance, the seller shall confirm in writing (e-mail) when he/she claimed their right as well as the completion of repairs and their duration.
- The seller agrees to repair or exchange defective merchandise within 30 calendar days from receiving the returned merchandise at the latest, and to inform the buyer of the resolution of their claim via e-mail or by telephone.
- If the claim is judged to be legitimate, the seller shall cover all costs for shipping the merchandise for the return.
- The buyer shall complete and print the claims form, which they will then include in the package with the merchandise to be returned. Get the form here.
The buyer then delivers the merchandise to be returned either personally or via courier delivery, along with the proof of purchase and, if necessary, the above-mentioned Claims Form to the address listed below.
The buyer has the option of contacting the Merchandise Returns Department, which can arrange shipment of the merchandise to be returned at seller’s expense.
AUDIO PARTNER s.r.o. - Kytary.ieMerchandise Returns Department hours: The support line is not available due to the bank holiday
Merchandise Returns Department
Mezi vodami 23, 143 00 Prague 4 – Modřany
Tel.: 180 030 0142
- When shipping merchandise, please make sure it is properly packed. The seller is not responsible for possible damage incurred during shipping.
Do not send merchandise using cash on delivery methods. We cannot accept such shipments.
- The customer shall be informed of the commencement of the claims process via the e-mail address they listed on the Merchandise Return Form.